Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Shameless Self-Promoting | Day 11


Day 11! Only four days left! Which is great because I am starting to dread how many of these posts I have to make...


Truth: While I'm proud of my blog as a whole, I'm not proud of any single post. None of them stand out to me which is why this task is particularly hard. I know I say that for a good 80% of the fifteen tasks but this time, I really mean it. Thank goodness I only have a hundred or so posts under my belt! 

1. My Bookish Confessions Part 1 & 2
Part 2 is currently the most popular post on Random Reads. Seems like you guys just LOVE reading about all the weird things I do with my books.

One of the better reviews I've written by far. I mean, have you seen my older ones? Gross.

I was super excited to see the new Anna and Lola covers and share them with you. This was one of my favourite editions of Seeing Double!

This was part of the Book Blogger Love-a-Thon and one of my absolute favourite posts. Lisa has been one of my favourite bloggers for a long while and even though she has stopped, at least I can look back to this post and think of all the great memories! Also, I spent a heck of a long time on the questions so I would really appreciate it if you went and checked it out. Show some love, right?

My Top Ten Tuesday from before I knew Top Ten Tuesday was a thing. Oh my god, this is the most embarrassing thing ever. I would cry if anyone read it but for your enjoyment, I thought it was worth putting on this list. Pretty entertaining stuff. 

12 comments :

  1. I think I'd be the same way. I'm not quite sure if I have just one post that I'm particularly proud of... But, I think you did a great job of narrowing it down and featuring a pretty diverse collection of posts! And of course, I'm going to have to go check out that swoon-worthy guy post now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you definitely have five posts to be proud of! I can see how your confessions are your most popular post. :) Your seeing double feature is pretty neat as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Didn't even warn me to make last minute changes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I refuse to believe that "none" of your posts stand out. YOU ARE FAB. I wasn't following your blog for those posts that you mentioned, but I'm sure in the future that each post will get better and better. Thanks for sharing, Annie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jen! And I hope so! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had a read of those posts, and they're definitely ones you should be proud of! While I actually enjoyed Wither, I can see where you're coming from in your review :) p.s. GUS!! (yep, I read your "ten most swoon-worthy guys" post haha)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Thanks, Nara. And three cheers for Gus. I loved him! He's cute and also so adorably quotable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are some posts which I'm very proud of on my blog though I doubt I can remember them lol because my memory is so bad without a prompt. But I think it's actually a good thing none of them would stand out because it means you put in your all for all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never thought of it that way but you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jasmine @ Flip That PageFriday, September 06, 2013

    HAHAHA this is so cute! I'm not sure if I'm proud of any of my posts (because they're all the same to me!) but of course, I love my blog, and I love seeing people love it too! :D And this was a great post. Add it to your list, maybe? XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's better to be proud of your blog as a whole instead of different posts because of what Charlotte said below! How it means that you put equal effort into everything.


    Thanks so much, Jasmine! And I'm glad you love your blog because I do too! :)

    ReplyDelete