Sunday, July 21, 2013

Confessions of a Teenage Girl | Day 1


I've been waiting until I've finished blog maintenance to do this and finally, after some incredibly frustrating days, I am DONE. And so now, I can relax and have a little bit of fun! 

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is exactly what it sounds like: a 15 day challenge for book bloggers. So super easy! If this sounds like your type of challenge, head over to creator April's blog, Good Books and Good Wine to participate!


Today's task is to make 15 book related confessions but I hope it's okay to change things up a bit and make 15 random confessions instead. Honestly, I don't think I have enough book confessions to go around - especially not after My Bookish Confessions Part 1 & 2! So here are 15 confessions about me that may be surprising...brace yourselves!


1. I am a Sagittarius - and I'm proud to be one!

2. I have an alter ego named Avery. She was born in fifth grade as a secret identity to help me avoid this guy from the school I attended previously. I still don't think he knows. Hopefully, he doesn't read my blog.

3. I don't have a middle name so I make it up. It changes all the time though! A month ago, it was Eliza. Now, it's Mabel!

4. I love polka dots and stripes and I WILL fearlessly wear them in the same outfit. Never polka dot on polka dot or stripe on stripe though.

5. I love talking and laughing. I swear, once you set me off, I won't stop.

6. Taylor Swift is my homie. You really don't understand how much I love her...but maybe taking a look at my tumblr would give you an okay idea.

7. I'm obsessed with Wanelo which is basically Pinterest except only for things you can buy. It's amazing.

8. I can't handle spicy stuff. so ix-nay to the hot chilli peppers.

9. I constantly check courses from universities on my 'Universities I Might Like To Go To' list. I don't know why but I guess it's probably me planning my future again.

10. I love to plan my future. I usually do it before I go to bed so they can become dreams which is kind of like a fake reality. It's nice to have something to dream about every night though.

11. I am a BIG dreamer. It's very rare that I'd go one night without dreaming. I have tons of super detailed dreams and it's a mystery why none of them have started recurring yet.

12. I was sorted into Ravenclaw on Pottermore. Go Ravenclaw!

13. I've been hoarding American Girl magazines since I was 9.

14. I've had four failed blogs before this that were REALLY stupid. Like, tremendously stupid but you'll have to trust me on this one. You couldn't get me to show you them even if you paid me a million bucks.

15. And because these are, after all, supposed to be bookish confessions, I'll throw this one in: I am...very passionate about the covers on my books.

Share your confessions with me below!

2 comments :

  1. Yay for Ravenclaws! I was sorted into it by Pottermore too. And I'm not the biggest fan of spicy stuff either although I've gotten better with age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first, I wanted to get sorted into Hufflepuff because I just thought they were the coolest ever and when the results came out Ravenclaw, I was totally disappointed. Now, I wouldn't rather be anything else!


    Even though I can't handle the heat from spicy food, I love the way it smells! I think I would be the biggest fan of hot food if only I didn't scream every time I put it in my mouth!

    ReplyDelete