Saturday, February 23, 2013

Book Spine Poetry


It's time for Mini Challenge #2! For this challenge, we were asked to make poems out of book titles. I don't own many books that would work well for this challenge, so instead I used the titles of books I had read previously. Enjoy and feel free to comment me your own poems! I've seen some great ones already!


Just Listen 
If You’re Reading This, It’s Too Late 
Beneath The Glitter 
Things Fall Apart 


Dear John 
When You Reach Me 
I’ll Be There


The Books Used:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll Be There
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for Mini Challenge #3!

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh, this poem sort of really broke my heart but I LOVE the way it turned out!

    ReplyDelete