Monday, November 12, 2012

What I've Been Reading (5)

This week was actually kind of ok-ish! Definitely a step-up from last week but I'm so going to do better this week!


Currently Reading:

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour (Reread!)
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley


Finished:

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan


Reviews to Come:

A series review on the Secrets of my Hollywood Life




Happy Reading guys!


What I've Been Reading was created by Sheila at Book Journey

2 comments :

  1. Brave New World is something I have been thinking of reading as well everytime I see it on someone's blog.. maybe I should finally get to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should! It's a bit creepy though but it'll give you tons of insight on our society! It's awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete