Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday Freebie


Today is TTT Freebie so I get to choose my topic! Yay! I know I haven't been doing this lately but I'm very excited to start it again! 

This week's topic is... Favourite Words


1. Supercalifragillisticexpialidocious

In my defense, it was added to a dictionary! Just don't ask me which one...Took me forever to learn how to spell this one!


2. Psychedelic

I have no idea why I find this word so fascinating but I just love saying it!


3. Fabulous

Reminds me of my old High School Musical days...Love Sharpay...


4. Delicious

Used constantly to describe glazed honey donuts! :)


5. Totally

I love this word too! I use it so often and it's so much fun to say!


6. Panini

Delicious and fun to say...what more could I ask for??


7. Wistful

Wistful reminds me of wishful and I think the close relationship between the two really pushed me to add this word on this list. I mean, no other word is like that!


8. Zest

Everytime I hear this word, I think instantly of lemons...


9. Magnetic

I don't know why but I adore this word. ADORE!

10. Awesome

Well, duh! I had to add it on this list cuz well, I'm awesome! :)



I'm very happy to be back again, Yay! Love y'all! :)




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the gals over at The Broke and the Bookish.

2 comments :