Monday, October 29, 2012

What I've Been Reading (3)

Yay! I'm back from another crazy (and very busy) week! It's astonishing how I even had time to pick up a book, let alone finish one! Congrats to me! *Claps myself on back*


Currently Reading:

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
There's No Place Like Home by Jen Calonita
Brave New World by Aldous Huxley


Finished:

Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad


Planning on Rereading Sometime Soon:

The Book Thief  by Markus Zusak



Yeah, so now as I stare at this list I see how lame it is...hopefully you guys have had better weeks than I have. Tell me about how YOUR reading went down last week and what you're planning on reading this week. Love hearing from you guys as always! :)


What I've Been Reading was created by Sheila at Book Journey

6 comments :

  1. I just won a copy of Brave New World. I've never read it before!

    Isn't The Book Thief just the best?

    Have a great week of reading :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Book Thief is AMAZING! I couldn't resist reading it a second time. So glad you got BNW - awesome book...so creepy but awesome!

      Delete
  2. Brave New World and The Book Thief are both on my favorites list. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate it real life interrupts my fiction :)

    Have a great reading week!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete